Monday, January 10, 2011

That girl is so dangerous...


It rolls out the red carpet for itself marking its grand entry. No, I'm not talking about the Queen but the most unwelcome guest of all time. Is it a woman? Is it a man. NO. It's MENstruation !

And like all men, it makes one suffer like never before (or so it feels like), irritable and prone to suicidal urges. Most of you have understood the state I'm writing this in.

The only escape from this dreadful affliction is to get pregnant- which comes with its own set of problems, not to mention a howling little bundle of joy. It's time we accepted that we are completely dictated by hormones. (So much for womens' empowerment ^_- )

So moving on (or back) to one of the prime aspects of this phenomenon.. PMS- pre menstrual syndrome. Don't pay heed to the 'pre,' this starts prior to, but lasts throughout the ordeal. Many of us have had the pleasure of dealing with it directly or have at least been at the receiving end from one of our female friends. So what is it all about? It is that time of the month when a lady decides to give up on being civil and creates havoc for all those around. The pain is enough to make her nonchalant towards most other things. And during these difficult times, in Eminem's words "I don't mean to be mean, but that's all I can be."

So don't take at face value a woman who is snappy
Maybe on the inside, she's just being crampy :(
Which is a feeling very very crappy
So be understanding and make her happy
(After all, we do give you babies and occasionally bake brownies)
____________________________________________________



I blame this post on YOU.

7 comments:

  1. hahahahah........so true...love the pic!! makes me crack up?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're poetic, girl :P Aah...and this is the only time when I wish I was a man!

    ReplyDelete
  3. :D very nice.. and what about the unpredictability of the them, like ure best enemies and ure worst friends, they jus pop up unexpectedly..lifes a bitch who constantly menstruates.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Ratieka- haha I know, I love the pic too. BLOODY cool it is :D

    @ Ira- Don't wish to be a man. Be a man-eater :)

    @ Pri- How could I have left that obvious detail out? Guess I'm just unpredictable hmm?

    And thank yooooou :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also find the pic v cute :))
    and I guess all girls hate this phenomenon. :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. :) Thanks.. I have to give credit to google images

    ReplyDelete