Monday, February 28, 2011

Trippy

For Tripathi
May you remain forever yummy.
Trippy the frog hopped around, following a trail of biscuit crumbs. She hopped some more and found herself in a gigantic white hall with glistening silverware displayed grandly on the smooth marble slabs. "Wherever have I stumbled upon?" thought Trippy the frog. And out of the vast skies came a massive steel apparatus and scooped her high up into the clouds. Trippy was panicking and finding it difficult to even breathe. She was then plunged through a mist into a pool of warm water. "Ah spa!" she was relieved. But as the temperature of the water soared higher, Trippy the frog knew something was wrong. Something was very very wrong. And then Trippy was thrown into a whirlpool of pure, black darkness. Her eyes remained open, fixed eternally onto a lump of butter... the butter that would soon smother her, stifling her voiceless cries.

5 comments:

  1. Hmmm! Reading the subtext, I wonder whether to be annoyed, or bashfully flattered.

    Let's just say I choose the latter:P

    Thank you,Nav-O!


    P.S. All said & done, it is well written :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Trippy.. you are my (a)muse. I was thinking I'll turn it into a series, and maybe a TV show in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What happens next? I am curious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stay tuned in to Nada to find out :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Damn you,Kukumaar. I'll just pretend it is another that you've written about.

    ReplyDelete